• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX says NO THANK YOU to ASTAR

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget the 72. Last plan I heard was they anticipate another 10yrs. They are awaiting the STC for the satcom, side mount displays, and just purchased a CNC machine to re-due the forward panels. They have made so many cheap mods they are starting to look like swiss cheese.

I hardly think their is a reason to worry about the future of Astar. I would lay money your based/living in Japan/China before we are even close to being out of business. But your certainly entitled to your dreams.
:beer:

I agree. I am sure Astar will be around longer than me. And as long as your management has their same mentality, it will be purchasing outdated airframes while I am getting a massage from a Geisha.

happy endings! :beer:

See....case in point. He re-names us Astar, put's out idiotic press releases....we reap the shame.

Saw this coming a mile away. Don't blame you either.

What shame do we reap? It's hilarious they make such fools of themselves. Hold your head up high.

What shame do we reap? It's hilarious they make such fools of themselves. Hold your head up high.

ahhhhh, don't worry about them to much. You guys just do what you need to do to help them understand where they need to drive your company. If you don't, you may suffer the same fate Northwest employees did under Das. Only this time he will not/can not just leave.

I agree. I am sure Astar will be around longer than me. And as long as your management has their same mentality, it will be purchasing outdated airframes while I am getting a massage from a Geisha.

happy endings! :beer:

As long as the paychecks aren't bouncing thats okay with me.

Enjoy your massage.

Don't worry dude. Head's high. Just would like to see something other than sophomor-onic press releases nobody cares about. That's all.

ahhhhh, don't worry about them to much. You guys just do what you need to do to help them understand where they need to drive your company. If you don't, you may suffer the same fate Northwest employees did under Das. Only this time he will not/can not just leave.

“I don't know, I don't care, and it doesn't make any difference!” - Albert Einstein

Great quote. Words to live by.

“I don't know, I don't care, and it doesn't make any difference!” - Albert Einstein

Great quote. Words to live by.

yes it is. and just like when A.E. said them it is not a universal statement, context counts. If it didnt, we would not have nuclear power.

Let me rephrase

yes it is. and just like when A.E. said them it is not a universal statement, context counts. If it didnt, we would not have nuclear power.

"ahhhhh, don't worry about them to much. You guys just do what you need to do to help them understand where they need to drive your company."
Defining!!

"If you don't, you may suffer the same fate Northwest employees did under Das. Only this time he will not/can not just leave."

"ahhhhh, don't worry about them to much. You guys just do what you need to do to help them understand where they need to drive your company."
Defining!!

"If you don't, you may suffer the same fate Northwest employees did under Das. Only this time he will not/can not just leave."

sooooooooo, you don't care where and what your leaders do? Then why do you seem to care when you post here? I don't see your method here.:confused:

The only thing I can try to see is that you do not know, care or feel it makes any difference as to what your leaders do. Yet you seem to be on board for a strike if they applied that to not taking care of your contract. Is that close?

Latest resources

Back