• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX or NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am 40ish, roughly 20 years to give and live depending on what they do with the Age 60. It appears that it may be a couple of months before ABX actually spins up a DC9 guy as they are working thier OSAKA domicile bid vacancies. If it is more than a couple weeks before they get to me than I guess my decision will be made for me. I can't turn NWA down on the very thin thought that I MIGHT get offered a job later when they actually get to hiring DC9 ILN guys. Besides, NWA is probably leading my thought process anyways, well at least today for the moment. Who knows what is the right call anymore, its all a guess.

I'd go with NWA. Long term, I think you will be more happy there with much more options in equipment, flying schedules, and domiciles. Remember, every major airine has had its time at the top. NWA has been at the bottom for a few years which means that they are probably on their way back up again over the next 5 years. Combine that stupid logic with some sound reasoning that you will find in other related threads about NWA, and you have a winner...

IAHERJ

NWA may not be what it was in the past, yet the chances for long term survival are favorable.

ABX certainly isn't what it was in the past ( I know, I work here) and the chances of surviving an additional 5 years are seriously open to question.

Now choose.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back