ABX information please.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ABXbooger,

Those numbers are accurate. I don't know what Uncle Joe is telling you guys, but we do 98% on average every quarter, thus far. I have some bud's at ABX who told me once that ya'll were told our average was like 80% or something like that. I don't remember for sure, it's been a bit ago. After picking myself up off the floor from laughing, I told him it's 98%. Which it is. I mean, do you really think DHL would put up with crappy numbers like that? ;) All we have to do is 95% ontime aggregate over a 90 day period to maintain our agreement. It's not that hard, even flying CAT I, to do. We may upgrade to CAT II sometime in the future. That's over my paygrade. You're right on their being plenty of boxes to go around. See ya in ILN!

"I know for a fact that your numbers aren't that good".

We would send them to you but that apparently would be a waist of time.

“Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action.”-Abraham Lincoln

Thats all I have to say about that!!

Last edited:
Wow. All I got to say is, hope I can keep my AMC charter work while you domestic fellas work out the relational issues at ILN. Ought to be an interesting year.

Hey ABX and Astar guys, any idea as to why the TSA $hitcanned your "manual" CASS system? Any idea when you two will be able to take offline jumpseaters?How are the ABX guys in TPA getting to work nowdays?

Wasn't it nice of Starkovitch to not classify Astar or any other DHL contractor flying into ILN as online in regards to commuting to work? That guys needs to go, he's worse that Ufford ever was.

They were trying to make it an interline agreement type of deal so we did'nt have to wait for Cass. Our cass "is supposed" to start testing in the beginning of Nov.

I was listening to the Astar hotline and was curious how the catering situation is going to work out when your operation is finally moved up to ILN, seeing as ABX has no catering on any flights at all?

Are you saying that Abex doesn't provide any catering for their crews? Not even on long flights with short layovers?

Last edited:
abxaviator said:
Nope, Nada. But then our longest flights are 1-leg 4-5 hours and then in the van to the hotel.
What about those guys flying the west coast SDS system inbounds in the 767 with a 5am show time? The is no way to get any real food at that time of the morning for your 4 hour flight inbound to ILN.

Maybe the Astar guys can use their vouchers at Marvins in ILN!

UPSer,

Latest is that we're going to do the fix through Gate Gourmet, as should have been done, with expanded menu choices. That's amazing that there's no catering for ABX crews. I'd never thought about that. Sounds to me like I'd better get going on starting a catering company up there before the hub integration. I think I'll call it "The Doggie Bowl". ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back