• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, any Osaka domicile positions which are unbid and/or not accepted by the remaining furloughees, will be filled by hiring. Personally, I predict 16 new hire 767 FO's.

My apologies, waisted your time, found what I was looking for. Thanks for the answer.

Just a few quick questions.

1) Any idea what a new hire's schedule in Japan might look like? (possibility of commuting to the states)

2) What are the odds the Japan domicile will iron itself out and go away by the time a new hire finished training?

3) Supposing the domicile problem did iron out, what are the odds of a new hire going to the DC-9?

This site will be redirected shortly in anticipation of resumption of pilot hiring at ABX Air. Please check daily.

Just found this on the AbxAir.com website. No need to waste time checking daily, just wait until the 28th or Oct. 1st, should be 16 new openings.

Just as predicted, 16 openings.

Come over to the dark side, young cargoav8or...

I recently read from another forum that the company announced 25 new hires for January. Was that an official announcement, or just a rumor being spread?

How bout 8.5 yrs in the back seat of a 72, is that competitive?

While you would no doubt be welcomed here on the dark side young frtdog, you might want to sit tight and keep your seniority. I don't think the buyout/merger thing is over yet.

where do they have these jobs posted? Or are they posted yet? I went to the non sort employment section and couldn't find anything. -kingaira90

Latest resources

Back