• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks. I searched the website but couldn't find pilot requirements or any Pilot/first officer/co-pilot hiring info. I'll look around some more.

They, at this time, do give more weight to hand carried "I know this guy" resumes. I'm sure this would immediately cease with a threatened or real lawsuit regarding this practice.[/quote]

What is wrong with knowing someone? Why would that be threatened with legal action!?!?!?

scarface said:
I certainly can't speak for the hiring gurus, but judging by your profile you are most competitive.

My problem is the PIC time. I know it's not in the minimums, but I would imagine that they still prefer at least 1000. I'll definitely be sending my resume in though. Seems like a great company. Thanks for all the info ABX guys.

There is no military conversion, that is why there mins are 2000 instead of 2500. Previous average newhire had 5000+/- hours, but I know of one military guy that was hired with 2000-2200 hours. I also know of one that was hired with close to no PIC, lots of flight time but perpetual FO.

Latest resources

Back