AAI/SWA deal called off?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BR715

Not buying this rumor but according to some SWA pilots in KBUF this morning they heard late last night that the deal is dead due to a technicality.

Not buying this rumor but according to some SWA pilots in KBUF this morning they heard late last night that the deal is dead due to a technicality.

I'm going to take a guess, they were senior SWA FOs? You should have responded that a, "reliable source" told you that SWAPA already agreed to the SLI with straight relative seniority.

GK and BF kept it a secret for 6 months with out anyone knowing. I don't think that a crew anywhere would have that kind of info.

Was the technicality that we would not accept a staple? Or maybe Bob and Kolski orchestrated this whole thing to shove a sub standard contract down our throat. Could you imagine the lawsuits that would result from such a "technicality"? I think someone is pulling your leg.

Who would be the happy pilots and who would be the sad ones? I wonder why? But SWA pilots get ATL...lol

As far as the stupid rumor. I am sure a check airmans sisters, brother-inlaws uncle told them that. Was cold in BUF? Maybe their brains were frozen. I am sure they were pulling your chain.

Who would be the happy pilots and who would be the sad ones? I wonder why? But SWA pilots get ATL...lol

As far as the stupid rumor. I am sure a check airmans sisters, brother-inlaws uncle told them that. Was cold in BUF? Maybe their brains were frozen. I am sure they were pulling your chain.

ATL will mean more profit based raises like the one you just received which I hope will make everybody happy!

Now that's funny. A pilot thinking they have the inside scoop. It is a done deal.

Latest resources

Back