AAI ALPA no campaign?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Please god let the Clampett's vote NO

Hearing rumors about a 'Vote No' campaign starting on the Airtran side. Any truth to that rumor?

RF

Not that I know of. Everybody hates the deal, but just about everyone has given up hope of something fair. It'll pass by a large margin.

Not that I know of. Everybody hates the deal, but just about everyone has given up hope of something fair. It'll pass by a large margin.

Given up hope of something fair? Did you give up hope after voting down AIP 1 or after you saw AIP 2?

This deal isn't fair?

Poor pathetic you.

GFYS

Ride,

I mean no flame here. Just heard the rumor from a credible source and just wanted some regular AAI guys to tell me if it was true or not, either way.
So if the source is credible, why are you asking? Just figured the "rumor" would be vetted on FI? No flame, yeah right. :rolleyes:

I can understand why the SWAPA guys are anxious for this to pass, it's not everyday you get a seniority windfall like this.

This cram-down will leave a bitter legacy at SWA for many years to come.

Rumor of ALPA's attempt must be true. This is PCL's attempt to deflect, he is behind this.

so this is the same group that was a 97% vote to strike but have given up hope on this event? hence, the group hates it so much they'll vote yes even though they were willing to take a chance to be on the street just a few short yrs ago.

do i understand this correctly?

Latest resources

Back