AAA EMB190 Arbitration Award

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xanderman said:
Guys! We had better stop pissin' amd moanin' about the list! DP and the boys in the "Tempe Tombstone" (Thanks PHXFLYR) are going to screw us all. Section 6!!! No way! That just means the east folk will continue to drown in their crappy contract until 2009 and we will watch all of our awa flying go east! It's already happening! CAN YOU SAY B-SCALE???? Regardless of what your opinion is we must find a way to work together to get a contract we deserve. Do I really have to recite the ole' "divided we fall" mantra?

Let the arbitraitor decide... Let's focus on becoming a unified pilot group and insure we get what we deserve...

Andy

P.S. atleast the east MEC has some gumption to voice their opinion (PHL picketing)

Excellent post Xanderman... We should all accept the fact the AAA needs AWA and AWA needs AAA. We could complain all day long about what should happen with the seniority list but it is all up to the arbitrator. Also, DP seems to still be discussing possible other merges with another airline, so this saga could continue for a while.

Both groups need to come together and negotiate the best contract for East as well as West.

Safety in numbers...management will love to see us hate each other let's prove them wrong.

Fly safe!!

Last edited:

West guys are pissed. East guys are pissed. How about US Airways pilots pissed at management? I am not saying let do the scorched earth or anything but our focus should be on mngmt. I am an AWA guy and I believe the whole 190 award had more to do with the fact that mngmt wanted a no cost, no training award. And what-do-ya-know DP gets an award that says no awa pilot can bid the 190 until the list is merged. Interesting thing about that is the fact that I'm positive DP will insist on a no bump, no flush bid program for some time. So if all the 190 slots are filled then it will cost him nothing. No movement if any at all. I do not blame the east guys. I blame DP and the boys AND our MEC.

Andy
Cost neutral = neutral effort. "you get what you negotiate." D. Parker

You guys are starting to come around!

And Carl, the red airplanes said "MetroJet" on the side but we were mainline pilots operating under the U certificate, just as the E170 pilots were. Please quit stirring the pot with your silly assertions.

xanderman said:
West guys are pissed. East guys are pissed. How about US Airways pilots pissed at management? I am not saying let do the scorched earth or anything but our focus should be on mngmt. I am an AWA guy and I believe the whole 190 award had more to do with the fact that mngmt wanted a no cost, no training award. And what-do-ya-know DP gets an award that says no awa pilot can bid the 190 until the list is merged. Interesting thing about that is the fact that I'm positive DP will insist on a no bump, no flush bid program for some time. So if all the 190 slots are filled then it will cost him nothing. No movement if any at all. I do not blame the east guys. I blame DP and the boys AND our MEC.

Andy
Cost neutral = neutral effort. "you get what you negotiate." D. Parker

AMEN

We need to understand who we really are negotiating with.... Sure I care about seniority,,, But I care more about Scope,QOL Days off, good medical benies and Time with family

ALGFLYR said:
Are you telling me that if you were at a regional with a flow-thru to mainline, that you would refuse to flow when your number came up? Thought so....

"Hypocrite" is spelled "hypocrite." You need to establish your arguments with something beyond authenticity; they need to be non-unique. In other words, you're compaining about mainline keeping you down by manipulating a flow through and how atrocious that was- the whole while advocating or just declaring that the flowthrough list that you and I occupy is now null and void as far as it concerns me.

Look at what you've become and how quickly you've forgotten.

Sig said:
"Hypocrite" is spelled "hypocrite." You need to establish your arguments with something beyond authenticity; they need to be non-unique. In other words, you're compaining about mainline keeping you down by manipulating a flow through and how atrocious that was- the whole while advocating or just declaring that the flowthrough list that you and I occupy is now null and void as far as it concerns me.

Look at what you've become and how quickly you've forgotten.

Where have you seen me complaining about ML keeping me down? You must be thinking about someone else. I would like to see the flow re-instated, that's the way it was supposed to be when I came over. But we should have been able to come back. That didn't happen and now it's over. Not my fault. If they would make us whole, I would welcome the re-insertion of the ghost numbers....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back