• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAA/AWA Integration...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All right..all right you got me. But I only bid it for the hot crew meals. Honest I did. (at least that's what I told everyone in the training department when I went thru upgrade!!;) )

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
Maybe so...but we're payed by the hour numb nutz,remember??

PHXFLYR

Getting Parker to focus could be the difficult part....after his failed hostile bid you gotta wonder if "Boy Wonder" suffers from attention deficit disoder! Liked both your posts by the way.Agree with what you say about the New USAiirways having alot of potential on its own. Now if we could only get those east coast knuckleheads to quit whining about their lost pensions we might really have something here....;)

PHXFLYR:cool:

Boy I hope the knuckleheads dis was just a bad joke. I can understand the silly assertions made on both sides of the seniority issue because it is so emotional and so speculative, but do you really begrudge the U pilots for being upset at having their pensions raided (albeit voluntarily with a gun to their heads)? That's a totally seperate issue that shouldn't be lumped into this often childish discussion on seniority.

Take care.

Boy I hope the knuckleheads dis was just a bad joke. I can understand the silly assertions made on both sides of the seniority issue because it is so emotional and so speculative, but do you really begrudge the U pilots for being upset at having their pensions raided (albeit voluntarily with a gun to their heads)? That's a totally seperate issue that shouldn't be lumped into this often childish discussion on seniority.

Take care.

I agree that they are separate issues. I think the reference was directed more at the fact that one cannot have a conversation with a AAA pilot with out hearing a long disertation about "What I've lost, what we used to have, poor us it's been so terrible" etc etc. It gets to be difficult when trying to work on what needs to be done now with the "Job" that they do have !!!

Fast

Latest resources

Back