• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA sued over peanuts!! Gimme a break

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our society in this country is getting completely out of control! This "It's not my fault, it's never MY fault!"; "I'm entitled to anything and everything!" way of thinking will be the death of it as we know it.

Our justice system needs to adopt the European way of making people pay all the expenses when they lose all of these BS law suites!

PtP

The lawsuit claims Ryahn's civil rights were violated and that the airline inflicted severe emotional distress on his mother. It cites the Air Carrier Access Act which protects disabled passengers.

The only injustice committed here was done by the mother, by spelling his name that way. :rolleyes:

I bez allergic to work..... it makes me light headed and dizzy....
yeah bouyyyyyyyyy....

The lawsuit claims Ryahn's civil rights were violated and that the airline inflicted severe emotional distress on his mother. It cites the Air Carrier Access Act which protects disabled passengers.

So now people with an allergy are disabled? This country is just getting too screwed up to believe.

So now people with an allergy are disabled? This country is just getting too screwed up to believe.

The pus**fication of our society is getting out of control. Everything is a syndrome, illness, sickness, disability. Pathetic.

What ever happened to survival of the fitest? Mother Nature should weed out the weak.

Latest resources

Back