• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA pilots to get industry leading contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently someone pushed back their timetable for entering rehab...

TC

ETA: Just checked with someone "connected". He confirmed this. Language is being hashed out now. Go figure.

Last edited:

TC

ETA: Just checked with someone "connected". He confirmed this. Language is being hashed out now. Go figure.

Why would someone in the mob know about a possible contract at AA?

TC

I truly hope the hell this is true! Good luck fellas! The industry as a whole needs that. I just meant, when was the last time you saw an “industry leading” contract signed while in bankruptcy reorganization??

I hope that somewhere in any new contract that there is a clause that states:

"Pilots have the ability to line up any senior manager with 24 hours notice, and kick him squarely in the nut sack, as a yearly reminder of what happens when you screw with the pilots.."

Nice job fellas. I hope it works out for you and the industry as a whole..

riiiiiight.... because that is SOP in BK reorganization.....

When it's a sham BK, and the pilots are successfully able to remind mgt what happens when they stop doing everyone else's job, it is possible. If only the CAL pilots were able to stop feeding from the trough long enough to watch and learn...:rolleyes:

I just meant, when was the last time you saw an “industry leading” contract signed while in bankruptcy reorganization??

Question should be re-phrased, "Why do airline pilot groups always sign concessionary contracts under threats from their airlines who have consistently used the BK process to specifically gut airline pilot contracts?"

I am proud to be part of the airline pilot group who have collectively, finally, put their foot down. Voting NO **ONCE AGAIN!!** to anything less than ILC.

Question should be re-phrased, "Why do airline pilot groups always sign concessionary contracts under threats from their airlines who have consistently used the BK process to specifically gut airline pilot contracts?"

I am proud to be part of the airline pilot group who have collectively, finally, put their foot down. Voting NO **ONCE AGAIN!!** to anything lss than ILC.
You fellows have my respect and admiration. Obtaining an ILC would be the icing on the cake.....Amazing what can be accomplished when true UNITY exists.

Just remember, when you owe the bank $10K, you have a problem. When you owe the bank 5 billion, the bank has a problem.

Latest resources

Back