• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA pilots crapping on their airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PS. I found that American agreed to compensate their hours.....good.... anyway, doing sh!t like this it brings them all on step closer to the unemployment line. American is a premier airline doing the best it can to try to stay in business. They SHOULD BE THANKFUL THEY HAVE A JOB!

You should tend to your own knitting, bootlicker. Fortunatly, the worlds largest airline has seen fit to hire an outside consultant to deal with the FAA. Evidently they got to be the biggest airline without knowing how to maintain their aircraft. Strange that no one on property is up to he task. How much you figure this consultant will cost? At least no one will ever again have a reason to question mamagement.

Just like the other one that got closed about AA pilots crapping where they work.

AA Pilots and the APA are right on in their feelings about their company's management. I would hope all pilots regardless of the economic situation would be willing to stand up when idiots run their place into the ground.

I wish the SWA pilots would do the same.

Oh their right-on allright, in that respect, but they should have been more noble. Passengers pay our salaries boys, and I"m sure they are rushing to buy tickets now, as if they were before stupid wiring harness issues, as if they were before that. The union is trying to capitalize on this whole thing by urging the pilots to SH!T WERE THEY EAT. Forgive those whining sniveling union a**es for they know not what they do.

I'm done. Nobody wants to rap if we aren't talking about Southwest.

I'm done. Nobody wants to rap....

Rap? Who are you? Vanilla Ice? Please, insire us union pukes some more with your keen insight about how a union should be run and how we should all have our heads up the bosses ass like yours appears to be.

This society doesn't know right from wrong and many pilots do not know wrong even when it bites them.

This is not a shade of gray. This is AMR management can not manage its resources.

3300 grounded flights because AMR management can not do its job.

And AMR management got a $300M bonus this past spring for NOT doing its job.

Any bootlicker who has a problem with this is a fool.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back