• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA pilots crapping on their airline

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This society doesn't know right from wrong and many pilots do not know wrong even when it bites them.

This is not a shade of gray. This is AMR management can not manage its resources.

3300 grounded flights because AMR management can not do its job.

And AMR management got a $300M bonus this past spring for NOT doing its job.

Any bootlicker who has a problem with this is a fool.
Exactly. The mgt continues to rake in the cash at the expense of the rank and file employee day in and day out. They are a bunch of low-life POS crooks in my book!

PS. I found that American agreed to compensate their hours.....good.... anyway, doing sh!t like this it brings them all on step closer to the unemployment line. American is a premier airline doing the best it can to try to stay in business. They SHOULD BE THANKFUL THEY HAVE A JOB!

Go back to flying your Cessna and leave the union work to air line pilots. And try not to chafe your knees too bad while you're under your boss's desk.

PFT 128 HAS SPOKEN. YOU WILL LISTEN AND RESPEK!

(cue alpo cheerleaders)

Ah, another management pole-smoker has made an appearance. Nice picture of yourself, by the way.

Exactly. The mgt continues to rake in the cash at the expense of the rank and file employee day in and day out. They are a bunch of low-life POS crooks in my book!

This is a nationwide epidemic, as you all have obviously noted yourselves. We are in an ever stratifying society, economically speaking, and I am at a loss to tell you how to fix it. In the past, the upper class/top 10%/ corporate elites, whatever you wish to call them, at least tried to earn their keep and not boast of their entitlement to high earnings at the expense of us 'little people'. Now it is an environment of shameless greed, to such an extreme level it is almost humorous.

We now have a sort of quasi-state television to support this environment: CNBC - a tireless supporter of NAFTA, FOX - one on air personality once claimed that the 28mill people on food stamps by the end of the year means nothing, Headline News- listen to Glen Beck reason why oil companies who make 40bill in one quarter need 18bill in tax incentives over 10 years, etc.

All of these stations give the impression everything is fine, same old America. But the continuing erosion of the middle class shows a divide building that someday will have a catastrophic impact on our national interest. I don't see either political party, which is in the back pocket of these industrial elites via lobbyist, special interest groups, etc. making this any better.

It is a tough call as to whether what APA is up too is a good idea. Sure, the company is in enough PR trouble as it is, but on the other hand, if there are leadership elements in the union that sincerely believe that Arpey and his cronies need to go, this may be the first opening for them to try and effect this in recent times.

I have strong doubts myself about Arpey's leadership and his still being there will certainly be part of the decision process as to whether I take a recall to them or not......when they get to my 1997 hire (TWA) number in the 22nd century.

I actually agree with APA's message and I believe they are spot on.

HOWEVER, you should never badmouth your company in public. There are other, more tactfull ways of doing it that make the APA look like they are being pro-active, not like they are whinning.

PS. I found that American agreed to compensate their hours.....good.... anyway, doing sh!t like this it brings them all on step closer to the unemployment line. American is a premier airline doing the best it can to try to stay in business. They SHOULD BE THANKFUL THEY HAVE A JOB!

Get lost new guy! Back to the corporate forum for you. You know nothing of unions and airlines.

Move on.......nothing to see here for you.

I actually agree with APA's message and I believe they are spot on.

HOWEVER, you should never badmouth your company in public. There are other, more tactfull ways of doing it that make the APA look like they are being pro-active, not like they are whinning.

Actually, I think this is what our union should start doing. We should start with an ad campaign attacking management for their compensation. Our CEO making $4.9 million per year is unconscionable.

Yes, but only if they sit reserve on all their on all their off days for the rest of the month. IOW, no more days off for the remainder of April.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back