• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA on CNN oct. 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

They are gonna follow around a cAAptain and take you "inside" some of the world's biggest flight attendants !!!

Predictions? They're going to discuss pilots' "75 hour work months" among other issues. Management is going to wail that they're at a competitive disadvantage because we actually have a decent retirement.

In the end, the pilots will look like greedy ba$tards, and the general public will hate us even more than they already do.

"WOW!!! $150 per HOUR!! And they only have to work 75 HOURS A MONTH!!"

Maybe APA should request CNN for some air time for a rebuttal. Follow around a Crew member, starting from home, commute to work, work a long trip, go to hotel, wake up and repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, commute home, hug wife and kid get some sleep and get ready to do it again.

Maybe all the unions should get together and come up with some type of education piece to show whenever mgmt. decides to Punch below the belt!

Predictions? They're going to discuss pilots' "75 hour work months" among other issues. Management is going to wail that they're at a competitive disadvantage because we actually have a decent retirement.

In the end, the pilots will look like greedy ba$tards, and the general public will hate us even more than they already do.

Maybe they can add a segment about how much the former TWA employees are flying and making per. Hour.

Nah, I'd rather be an NFL QB. Matt Hasselbeck $22,800,000 and you only have to work 16 days a year. :rolleyes:

Nah, I'd rather be an NFL QB. Matt Hasselbeck $22,800,000 and you only have to work 16 days a year. :rolleyes:

Screw that! I'll play for 1 game, let the 250 lb linebacker hit me so I can get injured for the season and keep the money.

then retire saying my health is more important :)

wait! didn't Tyson's opponents do that in the early 90s

Work 16 days, but remember its only a 60 minute game, and his team only has the ball for about 30 minutes per game. This equates to "working" only 8 hrs a year.

This is something else odd about sports. In our flying jobs, we all want time off. In sports, the bad teams get the longer breaks whereas the the champs have a shorter break. This past weekend was the end of the regular season for baseball. The "losers" are off to vacation, the "winners" are off to work. Who is the real winner?

Latest resources

Back