Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, we know.

Old news.

But if you're AA/LCC, you'd better move on and hope he has too. Your future depends on it.

Lowest pay in the industry. Well my cracker jack union has only had 7 years to negotiate us a raise you need at least 9 years in negotiations to get raises, everybody knows that.

Us airways reports lowest pay in industry.

It's not Parker's fault that he reaped the benefits of the lowest wages. He simply remained "neutral". He bargained in good faith but for the seniority. The company's position is that it can not complete a contract until the seniority issue is resolved.

Oh, I get it JAM-BRO. You are the second coming of Christ. You have obviously NEVER made a mistake in your life. What a low blow cheapshot. I bet you are just a joy to fly with. You are not even worth the time, go ---- yourself.

I agree with ol' tailwinds on this one.

JAM-BRO slings gear on a 75 for the 3rd or 4th largest airline while Dougweiser just became the CEO of the largest.

My scorecard has JAM-BRO as the hands down loser.

...and when did pilots start judging people for drinking?

Oh, I get it JAM-BRO. You are the second coming of Christ. You have obviously NEVER made a mistake in your life. What a low blow cheapshot. I bet you are just a joy to fly with. You are not even worth the time, go ---- yourself.

Parker is a loser. No one wanted any part of him or LCC a couple of years ago. I mean NO ONE!! What has changed since then? Nothing... If he was half the leader, both u and cave think he is, he would have brought E/W LCC together already. Parker has not been able to do that simple task. Don't blame the pilots, blame lack of leadership. The only reason he is where he is at, it's because he offered a desperate AA labor group a huge wedding ring and a promise. BEWARE WHAT U WISH FOR!!!

As for me being a lowly pilot and Parker being the CEO of the largest don't mean sh-it. Moot point. Look at Eastern and Lorenzo. Where are they now? Is that the best u guys got. Geez!!! I was just trying to be funny. In reality, I don't care what happens to AA, LCC or AWA. If AA labor believe DP is their man, well good luck.... I would not follow Doug Parker anywhere....

Latest resources

Back