• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA @ Job Fairs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talked to them at 3 job fairs even know one of the recruiters very well. Nothing has come from any of it, I start at DAL in Nov........would of rather gone to AA
They're really great people there I just don't think it helps to see them at a job fair, UAL it def does and DAL it does also.
Just my opinion

Last two I went to, they were not accepting resumes. United has a very good presence and seems to take it more seriously. But with 12k apps on file at each company, I guess I can see why it's pointless to accept resumes.

I don't know anyone hired at AA due to a job fair.

United and Alaska it seems several job fairs are almost a must though.

Talked to them at 3 job fairs even know one of the recruiters very well. Nothing has come from any of it, I start at DAL in Nov........would of rather gone to AA
They're really great people there I just don't think it helps to see them at a job fair, UAL it def does and DAL it does also.
Just my opinion

Dude!

Do NOT let the General hear you say that---you'll get several posts of how much better Delta is than anyone, and it is Fantastic! That you are starting there. He'll probably even throw in some comments about how bad it is at Southwest and how bad LBB is, even though nobody mentioned it.

Good luck.

Bubba

I think AA is the better place now. There are others leaving DL for AA. Hopefully you'll be in the same boat.

Who ARE these people? Some guys don't get called by anyone throughout their entire careers! :) Just always been fascinated by the "lucky bunch" in this biz. Leaving Delta for AA?

I think AA is the better place now. There are others leaving DL for AA. Hopefully you'll be in the same boat.

Really? I doubt that. After people see the SLI fight between US/AWA/AA and the resulting award explosions, there will probably be a mass migration to DL and UA. What a nightmare that place will become.

The only reason to go there is if you live in DFW or MIA, and it still will be a test of your patience. The leadership and warring employee factions make it a thumbs down.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back