AA is recalling F/As

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CSY Mon

610 stews are being recalled this fall for various reasons.

Any hot and fresh rumors about pilot recalls?

deceptibum said:
from an eagle pilot perspective: hopefully the pilots will follow in the FAs footsteps on this one!
I'm sure from a "mainline" pilot perspective, they would agree with you. But, then again, this may be lost on you.

Still coming

Andy said:
Unfortunately, the pilots have another round of 123 furloughs coming on 1 Oct (unless it's been cancelled, but I haven't seen anything indicating otherwise).

Here's a link (dated 15 Jul 04): http://www.aa.com/content/amrcorp/pressReleases/2004_07/15_furlough.jhtml

I hope AMR decides to cancel this round and starts recalling soon.
More mainline furloughs, AE receiving 3 RJs per month, more flowbacks to come, and AE is having a hard time finding qualified F/Os.

Eagle's expanding and getting a raise. Looks like the place to be. :( TC

$20k a year and 10 days off a month!

AA717driver said:
Eagle's expanding and getting a raise. Looks like the place to be. :( TC
I am envious of the hotel van driver. He's home every night and all that tax free tip money.......but I would declare it, of course!

Unfortunately, the pilots have another round of 123 furloughs coming on 1 Oct (unless it's been cancelled, but I haven't seen anything indicating otherwise).

Here's a link (dated 15 Jul 04): http://www.aa.com/content/amrcorp/p..._furlough.jhtml

I hope AMR decides to cancel this round and starts recalling soon.
Why the furlough of 123 more pilots when AA is adding 70 somethin flights out of DFW? Is AE getting most of the routes?

Peace
LT

Is $20K at Eagle take home money or is that still before taxes? What is a realistic paycheck at first year pay? $700, $800, $900?

My two buddies that are based in San Juan in the ATR, first year FO, bring home every two weeks $500, before taxes. So you could assume around a $1000 a month.

Latest resources

Back