AA increases to 30 a month starting April

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
3.5 years of commuting to reserve.

I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home I just wanna go home.

I guess 3.5 years of commuting to reserve is better than 2+ years of furlough and a 100% pay cut.

or 5 years on furlough........and counting.... but hey, i'm finally making 1/2 as much as I was 5 years ago!!!

Hopefully you'lle be back soon. At 30/mt it will only take 5 years until it hits me. In reality I'll probably have the first chance to bypass in a year or two. Won't have to make a decision until I'm a 777 captain here at CAL.

Sue (whoever that is... We have yet to speak. ;) ) says that they will have gone through 186 in filling the April class. FWIW. TC

Wow, that would indicate 2.6 calls to get one to show up. That would also imply (at this rate) 900 or so calls this year. Not bad, I suppose, just hope it's a little more than that.

Latest resources

Back