• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Gate Agents

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe ALPA's JS guys could get an instruction sheet in circulation so that when the agent can't manage we could just pull out the instructions and hand them to the agent.

It could be like a blood chit.

"I am an airline pilot with negotiated jumpseat privileges as approved by the Federal Aviation Administration. I have not seen my home or family in six days. Any aid that you may provide for the safe passage home of myself and my colleagues will be greatly appreciated. Please follow the instructions below".

PIPE

The toxic corporate culture at AA has permeated the workforce. I've run into some really great agents and some real problem children.

I will say that the FA's have been great since I've been back on the property.

If AA didn't have a vindictive and adversarial management, I'm sure the union could work out a better procedure but it will get worse before it gets better. TC

The toxic corporate culture at AA has permeated the workforce. I've run into some really great agents and some real problem children.

I will say that the FA's have been great since I've been back on the property.

If AA didn't have a vindictive and adversarial management, I'm sure the union could work out a better procedure but it will get worse before it gets better. TC

One thing I don't miss JS to work. Been at NetJets a few years and made EXP on AA this year. So far 12 flights 12 comp upgrades to F. AA is great IF your a paying customer. They really do take care of the 100K flyer :beer:

Latest resources

Back