Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yup... he put revenue before safety.

Yeah because Im sure the crew doesn't value their safety!!!:rolleyes:

What if this, what if that?? They landed safely, nobody was hurt, and they got to their destination. Great job and use of CRM by the crew.

Problem is... if something did happen then the company and FAA would hang the pilot. Its just that it turned out ok...

Back to my Citabria

Problem is... if something did happen then the company and FAA would hang the pilot. Its just that it turned out ok...

Back to my Citabria

Of course, nothing could possibly go wrong when landing 100,000 lbs. overweight...

"Was a CG calculation made for this cargo shift?" Next time you shine Prater's shoes, ask him about flying big airplanes. It's a lot different than what you fly apparently.

They flew more than two hours up to Oceanic Airspace monitoring the situation (with NO further indication of a problem)--OR, they could bore holes in the sky over North TX dumping fuel while monitoring the situation.

We weren't there. TC

Of course, nothing could possibly go wrong when landing 100,000 lbs. overweight...

"Was a CG calculation made for this cargo shift?" Next time you shine Prater's shoes, ask him about flying big airplanes. It's a lot different than what you fly apparently.

They flew more than two hours up to Oceanic Airspace monitoring the situation (with NO further indication of a problem)--OR, they could bore holes in the sky over North TX dumping fuel while monitoring the situation.

We weren't there. TC

Or they could've landed in JFK or BOS. If they did and and saw the panel would they continue?

What is the jet doing now. Did it turn in CDG and fly back on schedule? Is the pack panel on the MEL/CDI?

Just asking? back to my fabric covered taildragger..

My wife was flying home from Austin TX today on AA. After pushing back the crew discovered a major hydraulic leak. At least they had the brains to stay on the ground, thank CHRIST!

If this keeps going, I see re-regulation in the not too distant future.

Glad it all worked out, this time. And that Management (C-Suckers) was very happy with their "Boys".

"Hero's"....I tell you! Hero's, every one.

I now return to the continuation of my being an arrogant D-Weed.

Thank You.

YKMKR

No, you can continue your being a ignorant, head up your arse, clueless D-Weed.

Your logic just mirrors that of the hysterical, clueless rantings of the elderly cat rancher who blew this non event into a national issue. Poor "Bitzi" had her paranoid mind short-circuit at the irrational thought of her cats, Fluffy, Snowball and Mr Pickles living without her after she was sucked through the mix-valve and out the open pack door. Her blood ran cold at the thought of her kittys getting fed the wrong can of fancy feast out of sequence, which any legacy pilot knows is a true emergency.

Feel free to give the group a pilot report after landing a 767-300 at 390K+ sometime Mr D-Weed.

Back to my Citabria

Problem is......nothing!!! The entire crew(mx and all) decided it was safe to continue. Answer this question - Why would 3 experienced pilots, MX personnel, and others involved risk the lives of hundreds of people???

Answer-They wouldn't. It was an honest, correct decision by all involved!!

Latest resources

Back