• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA FA Flips Out Over OJ??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds like Helen needs a good thrashing in the sack.......

(she's got some nasty pent up energy, I delegate the General do this)
:D
If this doesn't work a full frontal lobotomy might be in order!

A letter to the airline will do absolutely nothing. Bad publicity will get a response pronto. Write to [email protected]. He's a travel writer who loves to take on airlines. It would be especially good if he can substantiate your story with several witnesses.

Fox and Friends interviewed this guy this morning as well as some witnesses and gave the official "statement" of AA.

Keeps getting better:

http://consumerist.com/2009/12/delt...f-pyschotic-american-airlines-stewardess.html

Delta Offers Gold Status To Victims Of Psychotic American Airlines Stewardess

Delta has offered Gold status to anyone who was on the ill-fated American Airlines flight where a stewardess screamed at a first class passenger who had the gall to ask for orange juice, and had him given a written warning by the captain.
“Your article was forwarded to me from an industry peer and I thought maybe you would like to offer “Gold” status on Delta to anyone mentioned in your article or that was on the flight that was offended by the treatment they received during the flight.

Please let them know to contact me.

Thanks

Chuck Imhof ”
http://consumerist.com/2009/12/delt...f-pyschotic-american-airlines-stewardess.html

Latest resources

Back