Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
seefive said:
LUV,

Blinded by your job. Poor, poor Southwest.

see,

Blinded by facts. Poor, poor you.

I have yet to see a SWA guy who isn't on SWA's side of this one. Maybe a little bias? I think so.

apdsm, feel the need for personal attacks when the facts don't play out in your favor?

seefive said:
LUV,

Blinded by your job. Poor, poor Southwest.

That sounds like a line from a person who couldn't think of an intelligent response, so instead you just threw out a personal attack. Care to elaborate on your statement? And just to prove how smart you are, stick to the issue itself instead of turning it into personal insults.

The truth of the matter is, even if I didn't work for Southwest, I would still tell you that the Wright Amendment is an unethical piece of anti-competitive legislation, attached as a rider to a must-pass bill, drafted by a legislator whose own ethics would one day come into question as he resigned amid a scandal.

Those facts just by themselves make it worth going back and questioning the validity of the Wright Amendment.

seefive said:
I have yet to see a SWA guy who isn't on SWA's side of this one.

Strength in UNITY!

Maybe if AA wan't gouging the consumer we wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Don't know what I'm talking about? Read my previous post or do a little research yourself: pick a SWA city (that AA also serves) that cannot serve DAL due to the WA. Check the fare of the two separate purchases required for travel on SWA and then check the AA price. AA will charge about twice as much. That is the ONLY reason AA supports the WA.

seefive said:
I have yet to see a SWA guy who isn't on SWA's side of this one. Maybe a little bias? I think so.

apdsm, feel the need for personal attacks when the facts don't play out in your favor?

But the facts do play out in my favor.

"personal attacks". That's funny!

a320drivr said:
When is somebody gonna blame jetBlue for this? Just wondering....

It's jetBlue's fault...

a320drivr said:
When is somebody gonna blame jetBlue for this? Just wondering....

jetBlue is responsible for world hunger, the high divorce rate, and the war in Iraq. By but golly, WE GET TO TAKE THE BLAME for the Wright Amendment, okay?

Latest resources

Back