Aa Apa $$$$

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pkober

APA's website now has a link to get your money in January.

If this is a repeat web link, sorry.

CLAMBAKE

What money...........? and can I have some?

Ex737Driver said:
What money...........? and can I have some?

APA, in all its infinite wisdom, has decided - after, oh 2 years or so of trying to decide what to do with it - to share a $22M arbitration award with the membership from the Chauatuaqua/Republic scope bust out of STL. Of course, they retained a cool $2M or so for themselves, and the award is distributed by seniority, so as to not break ranks with its longstanding proud tradition of eating its young. Therefore, a senior captain who probably never even heard of Chautauqua gets the most $$, to the tune of $1800, and the most junior guy who is furloughed and needs it the most, gets the least, around $1200.

(Hey, I'm not complaining... I need all the $$ I can get now that our union is about to give the farm away to AA mgt - WITHOUT THEM ASKING!)

aa73 said:
APA, in all its infinite wisdom, has decided - after, oh 2 years or so of trying to decide what to do with it - to share a $22M arbitration award with the membership from the Chauatuaqua/Republic scope bust out of STL. Of course, they retained a cool $2M or so for themselves, and the award is distributed by seniority, so as to not break ranks with its longstanding proud tradition of eating its young. Therefore, a senior captain who probably never even heard of Chautauqua gets the most $$, to the tune of $1800, and the most junior guy who is furloughed and needs it the most, gets the least, around $1200.

(Hey, I'm not complaining... I need all the $$ I can get now that our union is about to give the farm away to AA mgt - WITHOUT THEM ASKING!)

Don't forget the withholding at the hightest federal rate...that $23M looks pretty meager after everyone else gets their cut.

Since they're in pre-emtive concession mode, maybe they should have just given it back to the company and spared some part of our contract from cannibalization.

Latest resources

Back