Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

It will roll

It just wont be prettty.
Anyone remember that awesome BOS-CDG video that had a link to the youtube website? It was made by an AA 767-200 FO on a flight from Boston to Paris? It is no longer up on youtube for whatever reason.

I was hoping someone had a hard copy of it on their computer, and if they wouldn't mind e-mailing it to me? Send a PM if you have any leads on this. I really liked it and would like to have it on my computer.

Thanks alot!

That is a good video. I especially like the end with his daughter running towards him in the house. Very cool.

I wish they hadn't 'cut' the part at the layover hotel (Concord) when the AA crew is riding up the elevator with a TWA crew and the stupid FO asks the TWA Captain "How long have you guys been flying to Paris?"
and the TWA Captain said "Oh not too long only since about 1946".
Priceless........

I wish they hadn't 'cut' the part at the layover hotel (Concord) when the AA crew is riding up the elevator with a TWA crew and the stupid FO asks the TWA Captain "How long have you guys been flying to Paris?"
and the TWA Captain said "Oh not too long only since about 1946".
Priceless........

B.S. Did you make that up? Nice try at stirring the pot. Never was a part of the original video.

Hey juan thanks for the link I never get tired of watching that video!

Latest resources

Back