• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fernando

Does anybody know why did the AA1597
Today saturday 23th diverted to DFW
And arrived around 4 hrs late to MEX?

Apparently the first officer forgot his American approved walk-around neon safety vest. They had to stop in Dallas and borrow one. While they were there the captain realized he needed to update his ipad too so they had to wait for that. Then on pushback they didnt get a salute so they had to train a new ground crew on how to salute properly .

Does anybody know why did the AA1597
Today saturday 23th diverted to DFW
And arrived around 4 hrs late to MEX?

They arrived at the incorrect destination as a result of AIDS* They heard this tune on their iPhone, lost track of what they were doing, and ended up in DFW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsjAbZDx-4

NTSB reports indicate the crew told the FAA; "If I had to do the same again, I would my friend, Fernando"

* Abba Induced Distraction Syndrome

Apparently the first officer forgot his American approved walk-around neon safety vest. They had to stop in Dallas and borrow one. While they were there the captain realized he needed to update his ipad too so they had to wait for that. Then on pushback they didnt get a salute so they had to train a new ground crew on how to salute properly .

Haha. I think I probably work where u do.

I'd like to tell them where to stick their safety vest. What's next? Hard hats for the walk around, we'll look like the construction worker from the Village People. YMCA...

A++ would read again.

Latest resources

Back