A380 in JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetpig32

Lufthansa 8940 "super" beat us in today. Apparently "super" catagory a new class above "heavy". Atc told us we need 10 miles behind a "super". Aint that super.

Lufthansa 8940 "super" beat us in today. Apparently "super" catagory a new class above "heavy". Atc told us we need 10 miles behind a "super". Aint that super.

But is it faster than a NASCAR?

"Super" cattle car. This monster might just break the back if Airbus.

:laugh: Man...saw that thing today in LAX! I can't believe that it is WORSE looking in person than it is in photo's. Man O Man...what a LOAD of CRAP!! The B747's were making it look awefully bad out there in the So Cal sun!

:laugh: Man...saw that thing today in LAX! I can't believe that it is WORSE looking in person than it is in photo's. Man O Man...what a LOAD of CRAP!! The B747's were making it look awefully bad out there in the So Cal sun!

You got it baby! That super "dumbo" will NEVER be as good as the majestic 747 and Airbus better look out when the 747-800 flies!! Good luck with it Airbus!

Yo man, when is it comin to Dothan Alabama?

I wanted to see myself one of them there scarebusses!!

Anyone see the video of the landing? It looked like he landed in a crab, it was FUGLY! (The plane wasn't pretty, either.)

Latest resources

Back