• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Tranny's first day of class at Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm going to Mecca for a 4 day stint next month...I can't wait to see Bobby T!

Awesome!

True story, in swa jumpseat descending through 8500', overspeed clacker going off (+/- 325kt, I think):
CA: "You know what that is?"
ME: "Yes, sir."
CA: "That's the SWA FIGHT SONG!!!"

I thought, the clacker was the "max pay per minute" song.

I didn't think the video was very funny, wait 'til you meet him, you'll get used to it, you get numb. Actually, I don't think his vocabulary is as high as the video: he has an uncanny knack to use the F-bomb as an adjective, adverb, preposition, pronoun, proper noun, dangling modifiers, .... It's F-U-nny!

Going into MDW a few years ago....

Chicago Approach: Southwest xxx say speed.
Southwest xxx. : 200 knots.
Chicago Approach: O.K. Slow to 150. You are 50 knots faster than the guy doin 200 ahead of you.

Click here for an enlightening sneak peek into your first day at Mecca.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyrddUq3lAA

Disclaimer for the Fun Police: This post is profane, satirical, and 72.3% true as deemed by FactCheck.Org. For those of you that don't get it, you will soon after you meet Bob Torti.

Cheers,
spciii

Ha! Thats pretty funny. However, if you guys at swa think that AirTran pilots are going to be "shocked" by a few hundred f-bombs you are sorely mistaken. This dude sounds just like the normal instructor here at the Tranny. Add a metal school pointer that gets whipped across your knuckles in the sim......then we can start talking!

Cheers

Most accurate was the last couple words...... enjoy Oakland

You dont really want to start a Oak-town vs. A-town thing do you? oakland seems like candyland compared to the dirty south. So.....enjoy your Atlanta commute. I guess.

Latest resources

Back