• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Tranny's first day of class at Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure, if you like to drop the gear at 7,000'. Personally, I don't care for that... it's loud, it's obnoxious, and I like smooth transitions into approaches, and there's not an easy way on the -700 to slow from 250 to 180 kts while simultaneously needing to descend at 2,000+ fpm for a slam dunk approach without involving either the gear or simultaneous use of speed brakes and flaps. The -700 just doesn't like to slow down.

As far as poor planning... well... let's just say with my experience level, that's something I haven't been accused of in a LONG time, but if it makes you feel better to throw that out there... *snicker* ;)

I very rarely will pull that speedbrake lever. It rumbles way to much for nearly no benefit. Then you have the guys that pull that lever like it was a T/R and stow it just as fast. Real smooth for the PAX.

I like the smooth approach also. You will be surprised to see how many here still dive and drive. Especially on a 30 mile final.

I DID piss myself. Classic.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's healthy and natural.

May I suggest 'goldenshower.com'. Not my cup of tea, however I won't judge you :D

I have GREAT kidneys...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back