A Small Acknowledgement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wingsweep

For those flying tomorrow, I don't think there would be a jury in the world that would convict you if you wrote, "we remember" or "never forget" next to the date on the aircraft log... Just a thought... Cheers.

ok, ok, All log book police can start in...

I concede

Captain Overs said:
Why would I be facing a jury for writing that? And why do we need to write that?
Yup,
You're obviously smarter than me, and I bow to your superior grasp of all things. Cheers

Last edited:
Captain Overs [/QUOTE said:
And why do we need to write that?
I hope that you mean you don't need a reminder like that to keep it in mind.

Last edited:
oldxfr8dog said:
And why do we need to write that?
I hope that you mean you don't need a reminder like that to keep it in mind.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. At least one person got my point.

By the way wingsweep while your at it why don't you write down these dates: 12-7, 11-22, 8-28, 4-14, 4-4, 10-19, 10-29. Let me know if I can help you with what the significance is with those dates. I would've put up the years on those dates but people don't remember 9-11-01 they remember 9-11.

Last edited:
Captain Overs said:

By the way wingsweep while your at it why don't you write down these dates: 12-7, 11-22, 8-28, 4-14, 4-4, 10-19, 10-29. Let me know if I can help you with what the significance is with those dates.

You forgot 6-25.

Captain Overs said:
I hope that you mean you don't need a reminder like that to keep it in mind.

By the way wingsweep while your at it why don't you write down these dates: 12-7, 11-22, 8-28, 4-14, 4-4, 10-19, 10-29. Let me know if I can help you with what the significance is with those dates. I would've put up the years on those dates but people don't remember 9-11-01 they remember 9-11.[/QUOTE]

Lets see I can get all but a few. 12/7 is Pearl Harbor, 11/22 JFK assassination, 8/28 is MLK I have a dream speech, 4/4 is MLK assassination, 10/19 is start of Iran hostage crisis, don't know 4/14,or 10/19. Pretty good considering I was born in 81 and its past 3:30 AM to boot!

Last edited:
PAPA FOX! said:
Lets see I can get all but a few. 12/7 is Pearl Harbor, 11/22 JFK assassination, 8/28 is MLK I have a dream speech, 4/4 is MLK assassination, 10/19 is start of Iran hostage crisis, don't know 4/14,or 10/19. Pretty good considering I was born in 81 and its past 3:30 AM to boot!

Now we know what some people studied during the forum outage!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back