• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Shutout of Northwest's Pilots.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The way this is going, the USAirways/America West senority list integration is going to look like a walk in the park.

The only problem is that Delta has more pilots then NWA. Delta will impose its will on NWA, like USair East on the West. Majority rules. If we had DOH with fences and protections, ALPA would not be it such a mess.

Let me interpret:

that the [combined] airline be not be called NWA, headquartered in Eagan;
• that the seniority of our people is placed above NWA;
• that the pension plans of our employees and retirees are maintained at the expense of the NWA pilots;
• that the network is strengthened and our plans for international expansion are accelerated before any NWA expansion;
• and, most importantly, that there is even greater job security along with more career opportunities for our people before any NWA people.

General Lee,
Why all the hate? I cant understand the reason why you have to spread hate and discontent like this. NWA and DAL are both full of great people who work for two of the greatest airlines in the world. Why do you feel a need to lash out at people who have no control over this whole ugly ride? I have been on this board for almost 10 years and I have never seen such a horrible display of unprofessionalism! I share my hangar with a few Delta guys and they are nothing like this! Please quit saturating this Forum with your unwanted rhetoric! Both sides are sick and tired of what your doing!
Thanks

I just pasted an article. No commentary either. Relax a bit. And, if you want only the news and no commentary or opinions, go to another website like Yahoo Aviation.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Figures that you would post something like this...

That was the actual title of the article. I didn't make that up. I just pasted it, and you are free to do the same. I didn't have any commentary either.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back