Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

'LUVIN LIFE

No Matter the Situation
I was wondering what the concensus would be on having a separate MAJORS under the Aviation Message Board forum. I realize not many people use General because it's just that, too general. And we're all looking for info specific to MAJORS so we come here.

When I first perused this website (and now I am completely addicted) it was for interview information. What I noticed is that a great portion of what I read was not interview related, the purpose of this forum.

I am ready for the face shots so load up, but I think a separation of topics would be a good thing. I DEFINITELY WANT the flow of information because I actually absorb quite a bit. Not too hard for a dry sponge.

So if somebody important is able to do that then rock on. Otherwise I hope I don't get as many replies as the "with you" thread! :p

[QUOTE='LUVIN LIFE]I was wondering what the concensus would be on having a separate MAJORS under the Aviation Message Board forum. I realize not many people use General because it's just that, too general. And we're all looking for info specific to MAJORS so we come here.

When I first perused this website (and now I am completely addicted) it was for interview information. What I noticed is that a great portion of what I read was not interview related, the purpose of this forum.

I am ready for the face shots so load up, but I think a separation of topics would be a good thing. I DEFINITELY WANT the flow of information because I actually absorb quite a bit. Not too hard for a dry sponge.

So if somebody important is able to do that then rock on. Otherwise I hope I don't get as many replies as the "with you" thread! :p[/QUOTE]Can I quote you on this...I was in the middle of writing a news article on modren commercial pilots and information overload and....

...never mind.

[QUOTE='LUVIN LIFE]I was wondering what the concensus would be on having a separate MAJORS under the Aviation Message Board forum. I realize not many people use General because it's just that, too general. And we're all looking for info specific to MAJORS so we come here.

So if somebody important is able to do that then rock on. Otherwise I hope I don't get as many replies as the "with you" thread! :p[/QUOTE]

Since you appear to be Navy and you've got 11 total posts and joined the crew no more than 2 months ago, I think there's an old Navy term here that fits perfectly:

"STFU, New Guy"

:D

Ahhh, just like old times.

How bout a seperate majors board for profitable and non profitable airlines? Or one for majors that are real majors in the traditional sense, not what the DOT classifies them by ( not regionals that just because they exceeed $1B in revenue are technically majors, but they are not majors in any of the important categories of pay, benefits, retirement and equipment ).

IHaveAPension said:
How bout a seperate majors board for profitable and non profitable airlines? Or one for majors that are real majors in the traditional sense, not what the DOT classifies them by ( not regionals that just because they exceeed $1B in revenue are technically majors, but they are not majors in any of the important categories of pay, benefits, retirement and equipment ).

lets just make sure the cargo posts have thier own forum as well so they dont pollute the "real" majors section.

hows riddle treating you pension man?

treetopflyer said:
lets just make sure the cargo posts have thier own forum as well so they dont pollute the "real" majors section.

hows riddle treating you pension man?

If you only knew the truth!!!:D I'm starting to think I should have chosen a screen name of UNVme! I know you want my job!

VaB said:
Since you appear to be Navy and you've got 11 total posts and joined the crew no more than 2 months ago, I think there's an old Navy term here that fits perfectly:

"STFU, New Guy"

Telling other guys to STFU is quite a girly-man thing to do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back