A-rod

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That would be his own flight crew. Used to use Marquis. Bought his own G-II

If he was talked into that kind of airplane, I wonder what kinda crew he has.

I can't speak for the crew but the G-IIB is one hell of a good value in a biz jet; large cabin, high speed cruise up to Mach .83 and 3,200 nm range that can be had for less than 3 mil. True, it drinks a lot of JetA, but hey, if you are going to burn a lot of fuel, you might as well make a lot of noise too!

It's his own. He filled up at the FBO, D2Aero, I work at this morning. When he goes into LAS, his pilot brings it down to Havasu to spend the night. Pilot has a house here in town, then he tops her off with JETA here. $3.25 a gallon.

It's his own. He filled up at the FBO, D2Aero, I work at this morning. When he goes into LAS, his pilot brings it down to Havasu to spend the night. Pilot has a house here in town, then he tops her off with JETA here. $3.25 a gallon.

What, are you the media? only one "pilot"?;)

The truth is that the aircraft was stopped on the runway, the capt. had even added power to make the turn and didn't realize it wasn't concrete on the end and rolled into it while making the turn. It was not a bonafide overrun on landing....

Latest resources

Back