• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Review of Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look, I don't think there is an Avantair pilot on this sight that would disagree that OUR company far from perfect (name one that is). That being said, we have come a long way in a relatively short time. The problem most of us (me included) have with BTDT, is he is like the media. Most of his posts have some of the truth, yet he leaves a tremendous amount of relevant detail out. Those of us that have been there for 3, 4, 5 or more years, feel a bit insulted considering all of the work we have done with mgmt to change things for the better. My challenge to him is why did he take his toys and leave the playground instead of sticking it out and working towards improvement? I know his response is going to be the second yr pay for FO's that he knew about, yet didn't think it would apply to him.

CF

Look, I don't think there is an Avantair pilot on this sight that would disagree that OUR company far from perfect (name one that is). That being said, we have come a long way in a relatively short time. The problem most of us (me included) have with BTDT, is he is like the media. Most of his posts have some of the truth, yet he leaves a tremendous amount of relevant detail out. Those of us that have been there for 3, 4, 5 or more years, feel a bit insulted considering all of the work we have done with mgmt to change things for the better. My challenge to him is why did he take his toys and leave the playground instead of sticking it out and working towards improvement? I know his response is going to be the second yr pay for FO's that he knew about, yet didn't think it would apply to him.

CF

"Props are for Boats"

What else do you need to know?

Corpflunkie: My challenge to him is why did he take his toys and leave the playground instead of sticking it out and working towards improvement?

Me: Because I'm worth more than $37,000 in my second year with your company.

Then why not just say that instead of all the half truths you have been saying about the company. That is what is pissing everyone off

Latest resources

Back