Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dew pylot

Plain old member
what is the difference between a junior member, a regular member, and a senior member?

Another way is to change it in your profile...I just caught on to that one...

A junior member is someone who just found this site and is trying it out. A regular member is a polite participant in the social fabric that forms this site.

A senior member is someone with no social life, who spends far too much time on their computer instead of doing things they need to do, was probably abused as a child, and most likely spends the remainder of the free time counting spots on wallpaper.

"A senior member is someone with no social life, who spends far too much time on their computer instead of doing things they need to do, was probably abused as a child, and most likely spends the remainder of the free time counting spots on wallpaper."

Thanks for the reality check avbug. I really do need to get a life.
:)

thanks for the clarrification.....though i dont think being a "senior member" qualifies you as having no life.....think of it like this....this board is your life....by that i mean that you guys put alot of effort into your posts and probably have helped many young pilots with honest answers to their questions...i know you guys helped me many a time.....

dew

Latest resources

Back