• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Erlanger

*HER DIARY*
````````````````````

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink.

I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent.

I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing.

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

*HIS DIARY*
``````````````````
Made the worst landing of my life today, but atleast I got laid.

Ah yes. A great chain email among pilots. I've seen it before and I still chuckle when I read it. The thing is that is absolutely true as far as how different men are from women.

At least he has his priorities straight eh?

*HER DIARY*
````````````````````

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink.

I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent.

I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing.

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.

When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.

He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else.

My life is a disaster.

*HIS DIARY*
``````````````````
Made the worst landing of my life today, but atleast I got laid.

The juxtaposition of two archtypes. But any guy who broods like that over a bad landing needs to learn how to take himself just a liiiiiiiitle bit less seriously.

-Goose

On the other hand, I had a great landing the other day. First time flying in a month, and I thought I would punish New Orleans. Nope, I tapped it in... I gave it a little, tap tap taparoo! So yeah,... just wanted to share that with you guys. Good joke btw!

Latest resources

Back