• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A note from this FA to you.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm leaving now, it's time for bed, I have to work. I am not going to say any more on this subject. You kids have fun berating me. This was the last I care to say on the subject.

You have brought this upon yourself by the unprofessional way that you came across and posted. Most do not want to hear about the b!tching, whining, complaining, etc. I can feel no compassion when most of us have busted our balls to get to where we are at present day. If you were in your right mind (which I have doubts) you would easily be able to see that becoming a flight attendant is a walk in the park compared to becoming a pilot at this level in the ballgame. It is like comparing night and day.

3 5 0

ps>> Now we are kids huh?:D

Normally, I'm only a lurker here, so pardon me if I come off b*tchy.

I can't believe the sheer arrogance of the creeps on this board. You're heads are so enormous, I'm surprised they don't suck surrounding objects into orbit. Unbelievable.

Yes, pilots have important jobs, but let's face it. Pilots are glorified bus drivers. Yes, you worked hard and spent a lot of time and money to get your license, but please tell me with the right amount of time and money, ANYONE with an I.Q. above 81 could be trained to do this job.

And to suggest that Regional FA is angry, because it's her 'time of the month.' It's a good thing your wives can't read. A pilot with a stupid wife -- now that's original. Set my people free. Apparently a woman isn't allowed to have an opinon just because she has one. It's all those freaky hormones.

And no, I'm not a feminist. I'm a Republican, dang it.

And you people make everyone in the airline industry look ridiculous. If you're not belittling women or trying to get them in your beds, you're bi*ching and moaning about how challenging a job you love and chose is. And then you're whining about the guy next to you who didn't have to carry a hot potato up hill both ways to become a pilot.

Get a grip. With rare exception, you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

not everyone is going to be as pleasant and nice as a carachter from Sesame Street........Somedays you'll look up front and there will be sitting big bird and snuffaluffagus, just happy and nice as can be, then the next might be oscar the grouch times 2. This is life, not everyone is nice, and not everyone cares about FA's its as simple as that.

B]Yes, you worked hard and spent a lot of time and money to get your license, but please tell me with the right amount of time and money, ANYONE with an I.Q. above 81 could be trained to do this job.[/B]

I beg to differ. The I.Q.'s of pilots typically fall into the same range of those who are doctors and lawyers. Want proof? I'd be glad to send you some.

I don't think they HAVE to have huge IQ, but overgrown ego's seem to be handed out with the stripes. Sure, above average--but then again that's pretty low. But, I do think many are intelligent . There's that quip, "One man's a boy, two men are half a boy, but when you get three or more, it's no boy at all." They end up egging each other into stupidity and trying to impress one another with "prowess".

HAHAHAHa

wildcat said:
but please tell me with the right amount of time and money, ANYONE with an I.Q. above 81 could be trained to do this job.

Well, it's pretty rare to have a flight attendant train to become a pilot. So, then, by your logic, flight attendant's IQ's are below 81.

Maybe you come down to my room tonight, I'll tell you how pretty you look in your Wal-Mart make-up, stretch pants and work shoes and then I'll show you how big my "head" is and we can just keep everything status quo in this industry.

I won't tell anyone in the crew lounge tomorrow, either cuz I'm in denial about sloppy seconds and thirds.

Sincerely,

B. Franklin

another empty kitchen, it never gets old.
I liked her hot potatoe comment though! haha

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back