• Start date
  • Watchers 20

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But I do have a lot of expereince being between jobs, and anything I can do to help my company stay in business is always my first concern. But I guess there are so many jobs now that screw the company is the battle cry of our times

This is why we don't have a contract......

But I do have a lot of expereince being between jobs, and anything I can do to help my company stay in business is always my first concern. But I guess there are so many jobs now that screw the company is the battle cry of our times

If there is a layoff or if the company goes completely out of business, it would not be the fault of the pilots. If the company goes out of business because a pilot didn't want to float the company for one fuel purchase, then there are much bigger problems. Again, you do not understand FLOPS and your general experience in or out of jobs has zero application in this discussion.

Hey Yip I just heard that you won/inherited some money. Of course there are some filing fees and stuff so if you just send me your credit card number I'll be sure and start working on those pesky little filing fees and get you that money from africa.

Whooo!

Hey Yip I just heard that you won/inherited some money. Of course there are some filing fees and stuff so if you just send me your credit card number I'll be sure and start working on those pesky little filing fees and get you that money from africa.
call me right away, 313-555-2315, I can not wait. I used to fly a with a pilot who was with Universal, how many reember them? They went out of business with no advance notice, The crew pitched in the buy gas out of there pockets to fly the Electra from someplace in Canada to YIP. It was the cheapest quickest way to get home. Of course back then gas was about .20/gal

Originally Posted by pilotyip

This is why we don't have a contract......

Exactly. This "You should be happy to just have a job" crap has got to stop or the race to the bottom will continue.

call me right away, 313-555-2315, I can not wait. I used to fly a with a pilot who was with Universal, how many reember them? They went out of business with no advance notice, The crew pitched in the buy gas out of there pockets to fly the Electra from someplace in Canada to YIP. It was the cheapest quickest way to get home. Of course back then gas was about .20/gal

Yea ... and it was the cheapest way to get home ... I hope they parted the airplane when they got back in exchange for gas money ...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back