• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A.net people upset that pilots can't name planes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's what you get when a bunch of 16 year old flight sim geeks get together and have a nice little circle jerk online.

I read through them occasionally, and i am amazed at the bullshoot that is said over there.

I'm surprised so many of these guys had time to post. I figured they'd all be waiting in line at WalMart to buy Playstation 3.

I'm surprised so many of these guys had time to post. I figured they'd all be waiting in line at WalMart to buy Playstation 3.
They were, they just brought their laptops and posted while waiting in line. What a bunch of total dorks.

Overheard on ground control frequency (provided by an FBO :p ).

A major American airline; "Hey ground, would please inform my young co-pilot that the aircraft parked by that FBO is a DC-8, not a 707."

Ground control; "Well sir, actually it is a Convair 880."

Major American airline; 'Silence'.

I loved it.

That's what you get when a bunch of 16 year old flight sim geeks get together and have a nice little circle jerk online.

I read through them occasionally, and i am amazed at the bullshoot that is said over there.

How is that different than this message board?

How is that different than this message board?
I guess the difference is that we are actually bitching about the industry that we are in. They are bitching about the industry that they are not in.

PS3 launch insanity

They were, they just brought their laptops and posted while waiting in line. What a bunch of total dorks.

Someone in Springfield got shot over one. Kid walked out of the Walmart headed for his car, two guys jumped out in front of him and demanded his PS3 and his wallet. He turned over both and the they plugged him in the chest anyway at point-blank range. They took his car keys and cellphone and left him for dead in the parking lot, drove away in his car. He was there for about 20 minutes until someone tripped over him and called 911. I didn't hear if he lived or died but he was talking to the person who found him before he went.

Somewhere else, someone walked up to a line of 50 people with a garbage bag and a gun, and told everyone in line to put their wallets and cellphones in the bag or get a few extra holes. Loaded up and drove off with all their money and a few ipods and laptops. Not a bad plan, except for the part where he walked up and down the line for 10 minutes asking people for a light for his blunt before the robbery (and giving everyone a good look at his face).

PS3s are selling on ebay for $5000 and up - Not bad for a $600 investment.

Latest resources

Back