• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A.net people upset that pilots can't name planes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PS3's aren't selling for that much anymore, they are only fetching around 1000 now that they have been released.

PS3's aren't selling for that much anymore, they are only fetching around 1000 now that they have been released.

Which is still way too much. I'm sorry, but if something has a price tag of $600 on it I'm not going to shell out any more than $600 for it. Besides, even being the psychotic video game nut that I am, I have no desire to fight the masses for this fine gaming machine until after the holidays when demand has plummeted and the price follows suit.

In regards to the original topic of the thread, I find that the A.net forums are a great place to give yourself a huge boost of confidence and self worth when you see what kind of morons are actually out there in the world and are allowed to leave the house unattended. Plus they pay about 20 bucks a month for the privelage of spieling that drivel over there. The majority of them aren't even in the aviation industry other than being PASSENGERS in the BACK of the planes and knowing all the 2 letter ICAO airline codes and the different booking classes.

Dorks! Dorks, I say! Now excuse me while I go play World of Warcraft. :)

Last edited:
Wow you guys were right. To question the pilots safety b/c he cant name a stupid airplane type is ludacrious. We seem to have lives outside of aviation. Its those that dont that scare me. Get a girlfriend you (a.net) geeks.

Actually the more that I read that thread the angrier that I got, I am actually considering registering over there and letting them know what I think.

Dude, don't waste your money.

Spend it on beer! :beer:

Actually the more that I read that thread the angrier that I got, I am actually considering registering over there and letting them know what I think.

That would be a waste of your time. Just think. That would be five minutes of your life you could never get back.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back