• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A.net: I dont know whether to laugh or cry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...as opposed to the folks that post here?

Some of us use that site to look at the photos there...

Well, I observed that the PF went missed before we got into the clouds, then did half a hold, then observed that the outbound leg was more than 5 minutes so I knew that we were not holding. Of course the dork up front didn't want to tell his passengers anything.

sky37d said:
Well, I observed that the PF went missed before we got into the clouds, then did half a hold, then observed that the outbound leg was more than 5 minutes so I knew that we were not holding. Of course the dork up front didn't want to tell his passengers anything.

This thread obviously needs to be deleted.

Dang that a.net thread was hilarious. I didn't read the whole thing... too dorky.

To answer the question posed in the original thread, I can't answer... You see, I usually imbibe in the libations quite liberally, and then proceed to pass out for the remainder of the flight. What other way is there to pass four hours of a flight? It's not like many mistakes are going to be made (or caught) in the straight and level portion of the day's veture.

Haha! Pilots on an aviation website saying A.net people are too dorky. Get off your high horses.

Their posts can be a little weird, but just let them be. It's not like they are bothering anyone here. It's pretty sad that we have grown pilots making fun of such a stupid thing.:rolleyes:

I always do a write up of every flight I am on and hand it to the Captain along with suggestions on how he could improve his skils when I get off the plane.

Latest resources

Back