• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A must read about Seniority and what East pilots think

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dunno, it seems like that feller is makin sum sense to me.

Yeah right. Good one Genital Lee. You are a PFT loser that spends 24 hours a day on stupid message boards. You are as sorry as they get. You and your type is why this profession is on par with being a truck driver. Thanks for selling out Genital Lee. Your day will come. Trust me.

M

PFT? HUH? Where in the world did you come up with that? I paid my dues flying dorniers and brasilias in the krap out of MDW a long time ago, and I then got on with DL. I love it. I enjoy my life. I enjoy this board. YOU SUCK. Go suck it with the rest of the Easties. And, my day will come, when I deny you a jumpseat, since Lav dumpers can't jump anyway.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Try a little less starch in the boxers, you may find that will leave you a little less irritated.

Freeballing it is more likely. Feels great.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Who wrote that POS? Talk about crying over spilt milk. What a joke - why bother explaining the logic behind a losing argument.

I've been two mergers, both times on the side that wanted DOH. In both cases it went in relative seniority. In the second case the arbitrator(Nicolau) actually used numbers for a future date based on aircraft on order which resulted in a worse outcome. Looks to me like the US Air East group is totally out of touch with reality.

This message sounds like it was crafted by someone in regional airline managment. Sounds like something JO would say.....cloud the issue.

Putting this sh!t out.....

Easties are no better than JO!

What a joke - why bother explaining the logic behind a losing argument.
Thank you! Since you wrote that I don't have to.

For the record, the USAPA missive was in response to a message the LAS rep put out trying to explain how the Nicolau list doesn't affect the Easties as bad as they think. Though well-intentioned it's futile. The sense of entitlement of the Easties will only be broken down over time when reality finally breaks through their defense mechanisms.

Heyas,

FWIW, the 9th circuit is TOTALLY unpredictable in their rulings. While unlikely, they could produce a ruling that resets the whole thing to zero.

Nu

Latest resources

Back