• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A must read about Seniority and what East pilots think

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That may have been the case at the outset of the DFR proceeding but because of all of the help given the West by Bradford and his little email stash there is virtually zero chance of a reversal. I sat in the court room and saw his emails - you know the ones where he says essentially "ok anytime we discuss the reasoning for creating USAPA we need to make sure we dont focus on bypassing the Nic - even though that is the true reason". Judges do not like people who write things like that. Judge Wake did not like it and he wrote an extremely detailed opinion that made many findings of fact to support his decision. In an appeal, all findings of fact made by the lower court are accepted as correct (virtually without exception). The only decision facing the court of appeals is whether Judge Wake applied the law correctly - which we all know (even the East Pilots and even Sheeam) he did.

I want what the jackass who originally wrote this is smoking; sounds like a reasonable suspicion whiz quiz to me...

MCDU is smoking Taco shells again...you don't want that. He works for Taco Bell, wishing he could fly with the real men of USAPA, or maybe carrying their flight bags would be cool.

MCDU is smoking Taco shells again...you don't want that. He works for Taco Bell, wishing he could fly with the real men of USAPA, or maybe carrying their flight bags would be cool.

Try again. Easties do not carry flightbags anymore. You should know that.
What else do you have in mind Dave.

M

Try again. Easties do not carry flightbags anymore. You should know that.
What else do you have in mind Dave.

M

Maybe you should tell the moderators on him crybaby!

What's the matter Marty Mcdoosh? Is your man having a bad day again?

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Not has bad as yours Dope. You sit on the computer all day long and wait til I post.
You know that you are a loser, when the highlight of your day is posting the same crap over and over. I guess its part of the tourettes you suffer. Now go back and keep monitoring that computer and maybe some day you will get a life and stop taking handouts from your parents.

M

Not has bad as yours Dope. You sit on the computer all day long and wait til I post.
You know that you are a loser, when the highlight of your day is posting the same crap over and over. I guess its part of the tourettes you suffer. Now go back and keep monitoring that computer and maybe some day you will get a life and stop taking handouts from your parents.

M
So marty, do you run to the teacher during recess when they take the ball away from you? It must be tough being the only fat kid in the playground! Now run along, tell the moderators, quick!:crying::crying:

Oh, and doosh, I'm actually taking handouts from YOUR parents!:laugh:

Latest resources

Back