Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A movie to inspire a whole new generation of regional pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Shoot first, ask questions later....." Bahahahahaha. I wonder if there is any paper origami romance scenes to keep me interested......

Believe it or not there will be an edited Rated R version of this 'production'. Tough biz to make money in these days so studios put out as much content as possible especially with higher (lol) production values. That soft version will be much safer for the fragile minds in the Riddle dorm rooms.

I have a helpful and professional message for all those current university aviation school dorm troopers: - Riddle, UND, and every other school looking to replicate such experience: get the f**k out of the program!

Every year the schools raise tuition, fees, rental costs, etc. to the tune of an additional grand(s) plus and yet a 3% raise on $22 a flight hour starting wage seems like some grand win in the regional biz even though that really equates to an extra $600 for the year. For all you math majors that's $22 times 75 hours a month pay times 12 months in a year times 3%. And that's been going on the last decade plus. It's still not significantly improving anytime soon to anywhere near reflect the typical training costs you are burdened with.

Your typical aviation professors of course won't tell you that, because they personally profit from your ignorance and shiny jet syndrome.

Latest resources

Back