A message from Gary to SWA and AAI pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You need SOC for that brother.

Do you get off on the misfortune of others? There are families, wives kids etc who have been blind sided by the SW mess.I never asked to get bought. I never got to vote. I have no control. I am not going to gain a damn thing in arbitration so I was on board for a vote. Just never happen. F (ALPA).

Do you get off on the misfortune of others? There are families, wives kids etc who have been blind sided by the SW mess.I never asked to get bought. I never got to vote. I have no control. I am not going to gain a damn thing in arbitration so I was on board for a vote. Just never happen. F (ALPA).

I feel for u bro and the others who are getting screwed.

Nobody has to get screwed. The AAI pilots can fix this but they have to take control of their own situations. A deal probably can still be worked out. Just keep in mind because it's SWA, the next deal might be worse. That's how they roll and it always works on us. Good luck and I truly mean that.

4day

Do you get off on the misfortune of others?
Definitely not.

There are families, wives kids etc who have been blind sided by the SW mess.
You got that right. Same here for us as well. No one here was the least bit happy when the announcement was made-Your side?

I never asked to get bought.
And I never asked to have anyone stuck in front of me on the SWAPA MSL. SL9 did that and many here were madder than rattlesnakes. Yours truly included.

I never got to vote. I have no control. I am not going to gain a damn thing in arbitration so I was on board for a vote. Just never happen.
Same here. It didn't happen because your guys said no. They are your elected officials and you hold them accountable like we are holding ours. We were all over our guys for the gift that was SL9. We felt like alpa took us to the woodshed and Gary held the door, pulled our pants down and let you guys use his belt.

I'm glad it's over.

Best of luck.

No offense but I think 99.99999999% of the SWA pilots would never want any harm to come to especially peoples wives, kids etc. But where is this misfortune statement commimng from, go talk to PCL 128 and TY WEBB, and the rest of AT FI gang and see what kind of misfortune they have been praying for the SWA guys.

Dude you need to look at all my post the past year. You will not be out of a job. I just dislike when people state non factual information. Hey I don't gain anything either. So that makes two of us. I just stated that because SOC by law will implement the list. Not the Process Agreement.

Latest resources

Back