• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Little FedEx Info (Very Little)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was told that they wanted one within two years before you started training. Yes, they know it's not required, but there is somebody up high in standards that wants it. Sorry - just do it like pulling off a band-aid - quick and get it over with!

Ok, here is the latest...heard from a fairly reliable source that there will be an equipment bid at the end of the week. Anyone else hear anything like this? Should be good news for the poolies since it will more than likely generate some slots for the back of the 727 and possibly the -10. Of course we`ve been hearing about this bid for the last couple of months. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just to add my .02 cents. I just got back from recurrent training and heard a few tidbits from several instructors. A system(eqiupment) bid is coming real soon. No numbers yet and which equipment. Also, we are supposed to take delivery of 1 MD10 every 5 weeks for the next 3 years.
Good luck to all.
slow

bid

I posted this earlier, but about a month ago I rode the crew bus with Jack the man himself (CP) and asked him about the seat bid. He said it will happen in the first part of April. He also said that it can't happen any later than then due to manning of LAX.

That was straight from the horses' mouth. But, as we all know, it is a fluid environment that can change at a moments notice.

Goose17

Latest resources

Back