• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Lesson For All Who Post On FI.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Arocdnicg to rsceearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the rghit pcale. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit pobelrm. Tihs is buseace the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Very interesting....

Looks like a great way for some nerd who works at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy to attempt to justify there tenure.

-Phds are ALL Loosers!

I wonder who actually gets to decide what the proper spelling of a word is. I'm thinking some narcissistic midget locked up in a tower somewhere. Just my personal theory.

Remimds me of english class many years ago.

"which, witch is which"

If there was ever a show called "Are You More Illiterate Than A Fifth Grader?", the producers could fill at least three entire seasons exclusively from FI!

Is that what keeps you coming back? Me thanks it can all be kuntributed to the egucators tht desided to kwit teachin Fonics in the skool houses. N addishun, the same egucators desided to kwit gradn writn for gramer and spellun cause it supposedly inhibited free expreshun! Now loook whar it got us!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back