• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A few NJI Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ha thats a good one. No wonder you're called the troll.

Just heard from a close friend that Cessna is announcing a GIV size cabin at NBAA this year, or thats when they will take the deposits. .86m LRC and .94m MMO. Less than 100k MGTW for TEB. Then the real news, 'Tulli was overheard saying if you boys dont get along he is gonna have NJE come over and fly it.....

The mock up has been around now for some time not to mention all the pictures of the thing. Your a day late and a dollar short on this one.

Well, it looks like I was wrong again. See the Cessna rep said they had real engineering data not just a marketing concept or sales tool. They will be taking hard money soon. Or maybe you know more than him. I was poking a little fun at the continued strain of relations between the I and A guys. Most folks know that my younger brother is an I guy. But that being said, an A guy whom identified himself in TEB as having something to do with 1108 said that NJE coming to fly A aircraft was a concern. I don't know, just having some fun and trying to learn a little as well. By the way...since you all are so informed, I know NJ Middle East is more of a branding affiliation than an operating division of NJA, but why are they getting their pilots through a Canadian temp services company called ACAS? Before you go and gang up on me again, I am off to Singapore with no web connection until next Wednesday, so let the daggers fly....until then

Latest resources

Back