• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A few more questions for Netjets drivers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I used the Telex 750 for my initial training flight in the Excel, and immediately ordered a Bose QuietComfort 2 and a UFlyMike adapter for it. The air noise in the Excel can get very loud, particularly around 300 knots. You'll need to wear earplugs with the 750, then turn the volume up so much that you get a feedback squeal every time you turn your head. It's awful.

I wish I had known this before my IOE tour on the Excel. I tried to use the 750 and it was EXACTLY as described above. Your choice - hear nothing but wind noise or hear but with feedback squeal. Either way your captain and ATC will be equally unimpressed.

I ordered the Bose/UFlyMike and am just finishing my first tour with that setup. I can't recommend it enough.

We fly plenty of short legs in the X. There is almost always a re-po after the trans-con.
This tour I did 4 trans-cons (more or less) in 5 days. 2 coast to coast is a little more normal.
SFO-EWR-TOR
TOR-SFO
SFO-ITH-PNE
PNE-SDL-airline

Day 1 was airline to SDL
SDL-SMO-APC-SFO

Previous tour, the farthest east I went was IAH.

We fly plenty of short legs in the X. There is almost always a re-po after the trans-con.
This tour I did 4 trans-cons (more or less) in 5 days. 2 coast to coast is a little more normal.
SFO-EWR-TOR
TOR-SFO
SFO-ITH-PNE
PNE-SDL-airline

Day 1 was airline to SDL
SDL-SMO-APC-SFO

Previous tour, the farthest east I went was IAH.

Shortest leg i ever flew in the X: LGA Rwy 31 to TEB Rwy 19.

Longest... PHOG-SJC or SFO-MVY,

Everything else in between is fair game too.

Mine was LAX 24R to SMO 3 - cleared for the visual just after passing 400ft. Take off to touchdown, less than 4 minutes. Hard to get all those checklists done . . .

How about this

Did this alot at Flexjet.

Dallas Love to Dallas Addison! My record was 3 minutes. I think some have done it in 2!

Damn and i thought cuagoga country to burke lakefront was fast.

Latest resources

Back