• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A fellow pilot in need

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sent my check two days ago, immediately after I received the email from my MEC. After all those different airlines and being furloughed you think you have finally found some stability...then this.

I can't wait to see Jon on the line, someday soon I hope.

Midnight Mike said:
Hey Gents, is this fund raising driving authentic or is it another hoax? Noticed that the person who started this thread has only one post, this one. If this is indeed real, will write a check

Mike

Mike,

I was signed in under my son's username (he likes to peruse the board)
and didn't realize it. I am a former U pilot now working for SWA. As you can see this is a real tragedy. Just trying to help.

JP

I have met and had lunch with Jon while he was in new hire training here at FedEx. He was rooming with a guy I sponsored here who started class with him. It is for real, and I know that Jon and his family will be thankful for any contributions you can make.

FJ

My mother is a cancer surviver and Jon will be as well.. Check is in the mail.. Get well, God Bless!!

Yump said:
...two children, ages 7 and 12.
My wife & I were reading the e-mail from the MEC last night. I cannot imagine the difficulty. We don't know Jon, but we committed to send the Bewleys a check every month.

Praying for Jon's recovery and the family's finances.

This is really GREAT!!

I don't fly for FedEx, and I don't know Jon or his family.... but this is an excellent opportunity for all of us to really try and and help out one of our Peers..... a "fellow" Pilot and his family.

I dropped my check off in the mail today. God bless Jon and his family.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back