Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Day in the Life of a MKE Skywest Pilot....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyingfool

Request failed due to insufficient staffing
request failed due to insufficient staffing
request failed due to insufficient reserve staffing
request failed due to insufficient staffing in MKE
request denied due to insufficient staffing in MKE
Insufficient reserve staffing levels

We Strive To Be:
The Airline of Choice*
The Employer of Choice*
The Investment of Choice*

Our Guiding Principles:
Health and Safety First*
Excellent Service and Quality*
Personal and Operational Reliability*
Fairness and Consistency*
Respect and Teamwork*
Personal and Corporate Integrity*
Superior Profitability & Efficient Use of All Resources*

* Unless you are based in MKE then F@#$ it because we are mad at Midwest and going to take it out on you.

They paid too many people to transfer out and don't want to let anyone back in, because of the possibility of paying people twice. We are the only base so under staffed that as soon as bids come out we are below min reserve staffing EVERYDAY. We are so short on people that we are getting company need flying over the holidays. For the last few months it was hard to get lines over 75 hours. This month people have 90 to over 100 hours with CN flying. It's nice to see that Skywest can and will s!@# on employees just because of the base they are in. They are pissed at Midwest because they are not paying us and they believe Midwest gets what they pay for. I hope they understand how a lot of people in the base are feeling right now and how they will preform because of it. These unhappy employees will move throughout the company and start spreading negative attitudes. I now have a totally different view.

Anyone know what happened with the letter that the FA’s all signed and sent in?

I’m happy everyone in base is good about writing up each and every maintenance issue.
Also with the cold and flu season already here please make smart decisions when determining your fitness for flight. You’re not doing anyone a favor by coming in sick. I’m tired of flying with people coughing and blowing their nose in the cockpit. Do your fellow employees a favor and stay home when sick. I don’t want your sickness.

You could have just said

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are pissed at Midwest because they are not paying us and they believe Midwest gets what they pay for.
Last I spoke with anyone of importance(last week)...Midwest is paying the bills again and, I believe, is caught up on the back payments.

Not touching the rest of that post with a ten-foot pole.

We Strive To Be:
The Airline of Choice*
The Employer of Choice*

Our Guiding Principles:
Health and Safety First*
Respect and Teamwork*

* Unless you are based in MKE then F@#$ it because we are mad at Midwest and going to take it out on you.

They paid too many people to transfer out and don't want to let anyone back in, because of the possibility of paying people twice. We are the only base so under staffed that as soon as bids come out we are below min reserve staffing EVERYDAY. We are so short on people that we are getting company need flying over the holidays. For the last few months it was hard to get lines over 75 hours. This month people have 90 to over 100 hours with CN flying. It's nice to see that Skywest can and will s!@# on employees just because of the base they are in. They are pissed at Midwest because they are not paying us and they believe Midwest gets what they pay for. I hope they understand how a lot of people in the base are feeling right now and how they will preform because of it. These unhappy employees will move throughout the company and start spreading negative attitudes. I now have a totally different view.

I’m happy everyone in base is good about writing up each and every maintenance issue.
Also with the cold and flu season already here please make smart decisions when determining your fitness for flight. You’re not doing anyone a favor by coming in sick. I’m tired of flying with people coughing and blowing their nose in the cockpit. Do your fellow employees a favor and stay home when sick. I don’t want your sickness.

All your quality of life are belong to us.

W

Huh? I thought Skw Midwest CRJs were gone??
SkyWest still has twelve aircraft, including one spare, operating approximately 100 daily flights under the Midwest Connect banner.

The rest were taken out of MKE and repainted in generic, SkyWest house colors to be used as interchangeable spares in the UAX/DLC systems.

Facepalm...

For Great Justice...

Last edited:

We Strive To Be:
The Airline of Choice*
The Employer of Choice*

Our Guiding Principles:
Health and Safety First*
Respect and Teamwork*

Your name says it all; flyingfool!

Latest resources

Back